Friday 31 July 2015

Scenes from my Week




  

From the sewing room
  • this log cabin block for my scrappy sampler quilt
From the garden
  • these delicate cyclamen, that luckily haven't been destroyed by frost
From the book pile
  • The Truth According to Us by Annie Barrows.  I think this has been one of my favourite reads of 2015 to date.  Written by the co-author of another of my favourite reads - The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society.
From the mail box
  •  surprise mail from Carla who blogs at The River
Wishing you all a fabulous weekend.

5 comments:

  1. The block is a real delight you have such a talent I am always in awe. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt blocks are gorgeous!!! Hope you have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these posts about your week Julie! It makes me realise how grateful for even the smallest of blessings- some sewing time, the hardy cyclamen, a good book and a special friend! Enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Log cabin block.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.