Wednesday 8 April 2015

2015 Finish-Along - Q2 goals



   There are two projects I would like to finish this quarter.

  •  all my SWAK envelopes received in 2014 need to be pieced together and turned into a quilt top. You never know I may even get inspired and  totally finish it and have a  small lap quilt for the chair in my sewing room. (which I need to recover too)
  • to quilt the  remaining five blocks  made last December, in the Last minute Christmas Sampler and to make their binding,so they can be turned into placemats. (Big bonus points for me if I get them bound this quarter, but I  think the binding of them may be a Q3 finish,that way I can sit in front of the fire doing it, cos it's usually too cold to spend a lot of time in my sewing room then).
Linking up for the 2015 Finish-Along Q2 with Adrianne at On The Windy Side.

11 comments:

  1. These are going to be two really amazing projects! I really like how the envelope pattern shows off your fabric choices, and the detail in your placemats is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both projects, but I'm dying to see the envelope quilt finished! Love the fabrics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both projects are beautiful, but the placemats are a real delight, stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! What a lot of clever piecing, I'm very impressed :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. both of these are projects I am excited to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am excited for you. And I can not wait to see more.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it is fantastic to set goals for what you want to create and finish! I can not wait to see more!! Looks so beautiful buddy!!! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are both lovely. You have some great fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These both look like they will be very satisfying to complete and well worth all the effort - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both projects look like they will be beautiful once completed! Love those envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love love those envelopes! good luck :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.