Sunday 15 March 2015

Weekending




Not much of a weekend post from me - I have been slightly under the weather for the past four days with a gastro bug, luckily today I am starting to feel lots better.

  • this book kept me occupied on the sofa for the better part of Saturday.  Meg Gardiner is one of my favourite crime/thriller writers - I especially enjoyed her Jo Beckett series.
  •  a little sewing and unpicking of the quilting on my Jacob's Ladder quilt has been done
  • the binding has been made and is waiting to be attached.
Now we are waiting for gale force winds and storms to hit us, as Cyclone Pam makes her way towards New Zealand after tearing through Vanuatu.  

Stay safe everyone and have a great week ahead.

8 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are not to well, hope you are feeling better soon. Hope the storm doesn.t cause to much damage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gastro bugs are just awful, hope you are back to feeling great soon. We are waiting for Cyclone Pam to come, I've stocked up and have all our emergency supplies ready. Everything in our garden has been tied down or packed away. I'm feeling a little nervous..............stay safe where you are too. The quilt is just beautiful xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be thinking of you friend! Stay safe and I hope you are feeling better soon! That fabric you have up there is beautiful! Let us know how you all are doing........you take care...Nicole xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are feeling better by now. And I hope you didn't have to unpick too much... did you get an accidental tuck in the backing? I've just ordered that book from the library! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are on the mend. The storm seems to have missed us thankfully. We needed some rain though which we got.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stay safe....Wow, what a storm.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  7. hoping you don't get hit too hard! Love the fabric, is that the backing?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope the weather was uneventful weather wise and you guys got have a lovely peaceful day/night instead. I've just borrowed the Guernsey book from the library and looking forward to some time to get stuck in :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.