Well I have survived my first week of training, commuting and fitting it all together in my life. On Friday I was actually working in my local library, putting some of what I have learned into practice. It was nice seeing some familiar faces and knowing where everything was located.
This weekend I have:
- enjoyed the chance to relax with a cup of my current favourite tea and a new magazine
- hoped that we would get rain - there are so many cracks appearing in my lawn
- been especially pleased that my Paint Brush Lily is starting to flower
- baked Passionfruit and Coconut Slice - enjoyed by all except Mr J.
- started cutting 2.5" x 6.5" strips for the shirt quilt I am making Mr J, after realising the year is already going far to quickly. So many more strips to cut though, he also wants some blocks constructed from the pockets too.
Also can anyone recommend any good thriller/adventure/mystery books for me - nothing that will scare when I'm home alone though.