Tuesday 16 December 2014

New Reads



Lately I have read some wonderful books, some of which, have been written in the form of letters between two or more of the main characters.  After hearing me recommending  the two above to a customer, one of my co-workers told me they are called epistolary novels.

I did a bit of searching and requesting through the Auckland Libraries catalogue and found a few more which I have yet to read, but am looking forward to now I am on holiday.




Good reads also has a list of popular epistolary novels too if you are wanting try something new for the holidays.

Happy reading.

5 comments:

  1. I have read the first two. Love, love them both. Another to add to the list is 84 Charing Cross Road. Haven't read the later for many years, perhaps a holiday repeat is called for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look like great reads, I have never heard of a epistolary novel before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I am back from my adventures. I hope to be back to blogging soon.
    Wanted to stop in, and Yippee, more good reads. Thank you!! I always appreciate when you share.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Potato Pie book. I will look up the others! Hoping for some book vouchers for Xmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only heard of the Potato book but none of the others... and I've only heard good things! Will have to make a note for when I get back to time for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.