Tuesday 1 April 2014

Happy Mail Day





Earlier this month I signed up for Round 3 of the 4S (Simple Sweet & Scrappy Swap).  We each had to make a lined drawstring bag from this tutorial and then fill it with goodies specific to our partner's taste.  The top photos are what  I sent my partner Emma in Australia.  The lower two photos are what I received today, from Mari-Ann in Bermuda.  I was well and truly spoiled with lots of fabulous fabric scraps, some treasured Anna Maria Horner mini charms, sweets, washi tape and other sewing goodies.

Thank you so much for organising such a great swap Mari-Ann - looking forward to Round 4.

1 comment:

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.