Thursday 15 August 2013

Flowers, Food and a Finish





A sign that spring is on her way - daisies growing in the lawn. It will look like snow come summer.  They are pretty though.
Orange cake made from this recipe, received rave reviews from the family and the rest was eaten by scout leaders here for a meeting last night.
Finished - the two cushions I was making for my bedroom.  Made from natural linen, various scraps of Bonnie & Camille fabrics, some Simply Color.  They are 14" x 21", and backed with an old but new pillow case.  There is a hidden zip enclosure on the reverse too.  Now I can start planning my next projects.

1 comment:

  1. Your pillows are beautiful! I have some linen just waiting for a good home and a pillow would be perfect. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Julie @ The Crafty Quilter

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always read and very much appreciated. I will always endeavour to reply by email unless you happen to be a no-reply blogger. Thank you.